Now that we’re more than halfway through 2022, it’s time to reward yourself with some much-deserved beauty releases.
We’ve compiled a list of the hottest beauty launches so it’s easier for you to find your next indulgence.
This month, there is a new fragrance from Dolce & Gabanna as well as sunscreens from Ultra Violette, so keep reading for the most exciting beauty products.
Olive Young, the most iconic South Korean health and beauty store is finally in Malaysia and we can now pamper ourselves with tons of K-beauty products in their stable.
Some brands you can look forward to right now include Wakemake, Bring Green, BIOHEAL, and Colorgram.
Highlights you should certainly try out: Bring Green’s cica products and Colorgram’s Rosy Tone Up Cream and All In One Aegyo-sal Maker.
Olive Young exclusive brands are now available at Guardian stores both online and at selected stores nationwide. Olive Young also has a virtual store here (it’s super cute, so we urge you to click into it).
B&B Labs Super Treatment Essences
Clean and cruelty-free, these Super Treatment Essences are all designed to correct specific skin concerns and eliminate the need for a toner.
They are formulated without artificial fragrances, parabens, phthalates, petrolatum, formaldehyde, and formaldehyde releasing preservatives.
The entire collection includes:
- B&B Labs Super-Calm Treatment Essence – RM220 (For sensitive and inflamed skin)
- B&B Labs Super-Moist Treatment Essence – RM180 (For dry and dehydrated skin)
- B&B Labs Super-Smooth Treatment Essence – RM180 (For oily and acne-prone skin with enlarged pores)
- B&B Labs Super-Bright Treatment Essence – RM180 (For uneven skin tones and pigmentation)
- B&B Labs Super-Firm Treatment Essence – RM180 (For sagging skin with wrinkles and dryness)
The B&B Labs Super Treatment Essences are available online.
Clinelle CaviarGold Skincare Range
Products in this range are infused with caviar extract, 24k gold, and plant phyto gold. Talk about luxurious!
This range is all about combating aging skin and will revive and nourish your skin to get rid of wrinkles as soon as possible.
The entire range includes:
- Clinelle CaviarGold Firming Cleanser – RM35.50
- Clinelle CaviarGold Firming Lotion – RM58.90
- Clinelle CaviarGold Firming Eye Serum – RM99.50
- Clinelle CaviarGold Firming Serum – RM99.50
- Clinelle CaviarGold Firming Cream – RM94.50
- Clinelle CaviarGold Firming Facial Mask – RM12.50
Founded by an Australian-Malaysian couple, this brand has dermatologist-approved formulas for sensitive skin to fight blemishes.
Their formulations also combine the best of both countries, with ingredients such as mangosteen and hibiscus from Malaysia, and tea tree and Kakadu plum from Australia.
Their entire line-up includes:
- Glow Gen Balancing + Perfecting Serum – RM65
- Glow Gen Pink Clay Purifying Facial – RM85
- Glow Gen Essential Mask Brush – RM20
- Glow Gen Beauty Bag – RM30 or free of charge with the purchase of all three products
As we enter deeper into the summer season, it’s time to keep our skin protected from the scorching rays with Innisfree’s newest sunscreens.
There is the Innisfree Mild Cica Sunscreen Tone-Up SPF 50+ PA++++ (RM89) which is the perfect base for a natural no-makeup look as it’s got a green base to reduce redness without leaving behind any white cast.
The Innisfree Hyaluron-Moist Sunscreen Essence Texture SPF50+ PA++++ (RM82) is also a great choice. It is formulated with eight types of hyaluronic acid and delivers intense hydration for a glowing, moist finish.
The Innisfree sunscreens are available at an Innisfree outlet near you, or online.
Swissline Brightening Products
Swissline is on a roll with new products coming out, as they’ve launched not one, but two new products which promise bright results in elevating looks.
These brightening products are designed to counteract dull and dry skin, fight pigmentation disorders, and even-out skin tone for a clear and beautiful complexion.
The Swissline Daytime Brightening-Power Cream (RM688) is a moisturiser to deliver hydration to the skin while giving immediate brighter and flawless complexion.
Meanwhile, the Swissline Brightening Aura Mask (RM568) is inspired by those treatments in five-star hotel spas. It overturns dry, dull, and blotchy skin with prebiotics, AHAs, antioxidants, and more.
The Swissline products are available at over 50 Cheerful Beautique member beauty salons nationwide, as well as on Lazada and Shopee.
The Face Shop Therapy Vegan Line
We love clean beauty, so we’re excited to see that The Face Shop has hopped on the sustainability trend and released their newest eco-friendly line.
This line denotes the lack of animal-derived substances in biodegradable packaging while providing true effectiveness.
The entire line includes:
- The Face Shop The Therapy Vegan Toner – RM144.90
- The Face Shop The Therapy Vegan Blending Cream – RM196
The Face Shop Therapy Vegan Line is now available at all The Face Shop boutiques and online.
Meet this new-gen Australian sunscreen brand that has finally landed on Sephora. These aren’t just designed to protect the skin from the sun, but also prevent premature ageing and skin cancer.
Free of oxybenzone and parabens, they are also infused with powerful native antioxidants to brighten, hydrate, and nourish your skin. They don’t leave a white cast behind too.
Here are some of their bestselling products:
- Ultra Violette Queen Screen Luminising Sun Serum SPF50+ – RM160
- Ultra Violette Supreme Screen Hydrating Facial Skinscreen SPF50+ – RM155
- Ultra Violette Lean Screen Mineral Mattifying SPF50+ – RM155
- Ultra Violette Clean Screen Sensitive Skinscreen SPF30 – RM145
- Ultra Violette Sheen Screen Hydrating Lip Balm SPF50 – RM80
The Ultra Violette products are available on Sephora.
Body, Hair, & Fragrances
Dolce Lily Eau De Toilette
Dolce & Gabbana have added a new flower to their bouquet of fragrances with the Dolce Lily EDT which is crafted by renowned perfumes Nathalie Cetto and Nisrine Grilline.
This is a sparkling fruity-floral fragrance that combines the delicate floral signature of pink lily accord with exotic passion fruit and musk. At this scent’s base, sandalwood anchors the scent while vanilla adds a certain addictiveness to the skin.
The Dolce Lily Eau De Toilette retails for RM245 (30ml), RM335 (50ml), and RM420 (75ml) on Sephora.
Do you know a mum-to-be, or are expecting yourself? Mustela creates natural solutions to some of the most dominant skin issues plaguing mums and bubs.
Formulated with natural oils, pamper yourself with Mustela’s natural and simple 3-plus-1 step routine dedicated to each trimester and breastfeeding too.
Their bestselling products include:
- Mustela Stretch Marks Cream – RM115
- Mustela Stretch Marks Oil – RM85
- Mustela Stretch Marks Serum – RM90
- Mustela Nursing Comfort Balm – RM80
RYO Hair Loss Expert Care Perfume Line
When we think of hair loss shampoos, RYO is one brand that immediately comes to mind, which is why we have been looking forward to their newest line up of products.
This line includes two luxurious scents: Seoul Sunset (bitter orange, gardenia, and freesia) and Jeju Breeze (musk, ylang ylang, lily, and jasmine).
Both scents are designed to instantly transport your senses to South Korea while the gentle formula nourishes and refreshes the scalp.
The entire line includes:
- RYO Hair Loss Expert Care Seoul Sunset Shampoo – RM68
- RYO Hair Loss Expert Care Seoul Sunset Treatment – RM45
- RYO Hair Loss Expert Care Jeju Breeze Shampoo – RM68
- RYO Hair Loss Expert Care Jeju Breeze Treatment – RM45