Daily Vanity is #1 beauty media in Singapore, and a fast-growing beauty media in Malaysia. Winner of the Fastest Growing Online Beauty Magazine at the Global Brand Awards 2019 and Runner-up for Best Lifestyle/Leisure News Site at the The Drum Online Media Awards 2020, Daily Vanity has grown from strength to strength since its founding in 2012.
If you are curious to know how it all started and our milestones, head over to our About Us page.
We produce content – editorial articles, videos, social media posts, you name it – for our audience that’s made up of beauty enthusiasts, from newbies to junkies. Our relatable and useful content has made our audience one of the most engaged communities in Singapore and we want to achieve this success in Malaysia too!
If you believe in doing impactful work, have an appetite for learning new things through both self-learning and mentorship, don’t believe in saying “this is not part of my job”, and enjoy a fast-paced and exciting workplace, then Daily Vanity is the workplace you are looking for!
These are the seven core values we hold dear to, so as to create a culture of excellence and fun:
- Having a sense of ownership
- Being inquisitive & innovative
- Exercising good judgement backed by sound reasoning
- Always seeking to communicate well to everyone
- Being impactful in your work
- Enjoying work life
- Having a big picture mindset
We are looking to fill the following remote openings to grow our Malaysia operations:
- Create both SEO and Facebook-optimised articles (editorial and branded), including performing SEO research and sourcing for and pitching interesting story angles
- Create and post engaging social media posts (editorial and branded) for platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Tik Tok
- Manage content partnerships that help bring in higher traffic or revenue to the publications or improve branding of publications
- Any other content and campaign duties assigned by the Editorial Director
- Familiar with SEO techniques
- Strong news sense
- Flair for writing
- Familiar with managing social media platforms
- Energetic and has a go-getting spirit
- Values work excellence and constantly seeking self-improvement
- Minimum 2 years relevant working experience
- Degree preferred
- An eye for design and user experience will be an advantage
- Working knowledge on WordPress, Excel, Photoshop will be an advantage
How to apply?
- Email your resume to [email protected] with the subject “Application for Beauty Writer (Jnr/Snr*) role”, *delete accordingly
- Brainstorm, plan and perform flawless, detailed execution of multiple one-time and on-going campaigns to increase social media followings, email subscriptions and web traffic
- Conduct SEO keywords research and make sound recommendations
- Send out timely email communications using software like MailChimp
- Conduct B2B marketing activities like leads generation, leads nurturing, big scale consumer survey report, etc
- Provide marketing support for both the Singapore and Malaysia markets
- Brand custodian for the platform to ensure brand’s visual and communication are following CI guide
- Degree from any specialisation
- Good command of English and mother tongue
- Productive and comfortable working remotely for a fast-paced and result-driven company
- Unafraid of crunching large amount of numbers to discover success/failure patterns to develop actionable insights
- Sensitive to Internet trends and sufficiently “woke”
- Able to lead/learn the adaptation of new/unfamiliar technologies to push boundaries
- Good aesthetics sense. Ability to design is a bonus but not required
- Have experience working in a high coordination setting before
- Comfortable to work based on Singapore’s calendar (public holidays following Singapore)
- MYR 3,500 to 4,900 depending on experience
How to apply?