About the Hari Raya Makeup Challenge
With Hari Raya coming up, here’s your chance to get dolled up and win amazing prizes.
Join our Hari Raya Makeup Challenge and show off your skills and creativity by submitting your glammest makeup look!
The best submission will bring home RM1,000 worth of beauty products from award-winning brands!
How to win:
- Send us a before-and-after photo of your Hari Raya makeup look to [email protected] by 6 May 2022, 11:59pm.
- Include your full name and contact number in the e-mail for us to identify you
- Image sent has to be in portrait mode (without any filters)
- You’ll be judged based on your creativity and skills, so go all out!
- Shortlisted entries will be uploaded onto Daily Vanity Malaysia’s Facebook page and Daily Vanity Malaysia’s Instagram page on 9 May 2022
- Get your friends and families to show their support — one lucky voter will be selected to win RM500 worth of beauty products!
- The winning entry will be judged based on popularity and our DV team
- Voting ends on 13 May 2022 and winners will be announced on 18 May 2022
Public Votes: 60%
Scoring is based on the image with the most comments (unique number of submissions) on why they love your look! Don’t forget to gather your friends and families for this challenge, we’ll also be selecting one lucky voter to take home a beauty hamper worth RM500!
Daily Vanity’s Co-founder and Editorial Director, Kristen Juliet Soh: 40%
After spending more than a decade in beauty journalism, Kristen Juliet is one of the most recognised beauty media experts in Singapore and has sat on judging panels for beauty awards, written commentaries about the beauty industry for publications like Channel NewsAsia, and given interviews on beauty trends.
Public Voting (based on the shortlisted image posted on Daily Vanity’s Facebook & Instagram pages)
- No. of Facebook unique comments
- No. of Instagram unique comments
Judging Criteria (based on the shortlisted image posted on Daily Vanity’s Facebook & Instagram pages)
- Quality of image – is the image clear and well-taken with good lighting and backdrop?
- Skills – is your overall look on fleek?
- Use of colours and techniques – did you demonstrate the ability to use interesting colour choices and good makeup techniques?
- Overall presentation – does the entire style look good? (extra points for good hair, outfit, and props!)